The Dana-Farber Society (DFS) honors those who have left a legacy to the Institute to commemorate their dedication and impact on cancer research and patient care. The Society's goal is to provide a future, dependable resource of funding to help fulfill Dana-Farber’s mission and ensure a brighter outlook for our patients and their families.
Membership is extended to those who have made a provision in their will or estate plans for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, the Jimmy Fund, the Friends of Dana-Farber, or the Pan Mass Challenge. These future gifts will sustain the work of Institute physicians and scientists, and provide hope for generations of cancer patients.
Benefits of membership include:
- Knowledge that your support makes a profound difference in the lives of cancer patients and their families
- Confidential, personal planned giving guidance
- Updates on research and patient care initiatives
- Invitations to the Society's Annual Recognition Dinner and other social and educational events
- Recognition in the Society's annual Honor Roll of Donors
- A subscription to Dana-Farber's planned giving newsletter
Create a legacy to conquer cancer and join the Dana-Farber Society through any of the following planned gifts:
- Charitable Bequest
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Retirement or Investment Account Beneficiary
- Gift of Life Insurance or Beneficiary Designation
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Gift of Real Estate
If you have already included Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund in your estate plans, please let us know by contacting us or completing this confirmation form. We would be delighted to welcome you into the Dana-Farber Society!